New Job Postings
The District is currently accepting employment applications for the following positions:
Click here to view Principal Account Clerk Job Description and Application Details
Click here to view Senior Account Clerk Job Description and Application Details
Click here for Application for Employment
You can track the process of staffing the entire department below. Total of 48 Sworn-Safety Personnel; Firefighters, Engineers, Captains, Battalion Chiefs, and Fire Inspector.
Currently the District has established a Lateral Hiring Lists for each rank. The District is now establishing a Promotional Hiring List for the rank of fire captain and fire engineer.
Click here to read the current job descriptions for Promotional lists for fire captain and fire engineer.
APPLICATION PROCESS: The filing deadline for both Promotional positions is February 4, 2019. Applications must be filed on-line at:
Fire Captain: https://donnoe.hirecentric.com/jobs/152851.html
Fire Engineer: https://donnoe.hirecentric.com/jobs/152852.html
- Written testing has been scheduled for February 14, 2019.
- Those candidates successful in the written process will be notified and scheduled for Oral Interview on February 18, 19, & 20, 2019.
Application deadline for all Lateral Hiring positions was November 9, 2018.
- Written testing has been scheduled for December 6 & 7, 2018.
- Oral Interviews for the Fire Inspector rank will occur the same day of the written test (December 6 & 7, 2018).
- Oral Interviews are scheduled for Captain and Engineer on December 12, 13, 14, 2018.
- Those Firefighters successful in the written process will be notified on December 10th, and will be scheduled for Oral Interview on December 12, 13, 14.
- Firefighter Chief’s Oral Interviews are scheduled for December 18, 19th, 2018.
Personnel Questions: (559) 753-1677 or info@NorthCentralFire.org